Saturday :)

Today, went to combined cellgroup BBQ at the park, had fun and yes, I am glad I could burn my calories by taking photos of the girls :D

Here were some deleted scenes... hehe



After that, went with Angeline and Ah Bao to the Light festival, then we had dinner at Lygon street.


 Cheers everyone!

That night, we had photo session, with lights :D
 And before we call it a day, I requested the girls to take a group photo.. although everyone was sleepy I still insist to take that photo....
 That day was Lily's last day at Melbourne and she is going back to Malaysia to solve some matters. I don't know when I had the chance to meet her again, but I am happy to have meet such a caring friend among the four :)

I am glad to have met them...
I will always pray and hope...
their friendship will last forever.


Kend

Categories:

Leave a Reply