Double the surprise!

Williamstown trip or....my pre-birthday celebration?
Surprise? Yes! It was indeed a good one! 
I was actually almost cried when many people ignored my phone call especially the girl I liked didn't answered my call, but I quickly think positive and I don't want to make myself so miserable...but yea, I was shocked to see them giving a surprise to me on the train, tears almost burst out (But yea....I manage to controll it hehe)!

I didn't knew that throwing flour at someone else was fun, but yea....this time it was thrown on me lols! With that day with strong cold winds, we actually half dizzy, half cold, half crazy XD
 Take 1
 Take 2
 ~~Cheerzzzzzzz~~
 Darren's sister and Joselyn!
 Groupie photo at Williamstown Pier!
Then we went to Crown before heading to Sophia...

That night at Sophia, I am touched by my church members who threw a birthday dinner on me....

My heart was touched...
and yes, I cried...
tears of joy...
In my heart...I thank God,
for giving me such lovely angels who celebrate Birthday with me,
which I call them friends.

Thank You.

Not to forget...today also marks the 4th month after Danbo met with Natsuko
20/02/2011- 20/06/2011

Before end this post...BACON STRIPES!!!Thank you everyone, Love you!!!! ><

Kend

Categories:

Leave a Reply