Contact Me!


Do you want to capture countless memories like these?
or you want to create your own story?
or you want to create your own self-portrait album?
I can do it for you!

If you have any questions or comments regarding the images on this site don’t hesitate to contact me.


You can either e-mail (knth.art@gmail.com) me or give me a ring on +06 013-898-7892 or
+06 018-216-1670

Alternatively, you could make appointment 3 days in advance and meet me around my location on a clear, crisp Saturday or Sunday morning about 10:00am. 


My address is as follows:
Block A , Angkasa Condominium Taman Connaught
Jalan Puncak Gading
56000 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur


Other contact method:

1. Are you at Twitter? Follow me at artfromkend


2. or if you a social fan, why not like my Facebook Page below:







You will received a price list (Negotiable)once you have sent me your details, looking forward to meet you!


Still not enough? I am also in these links below!



House88kend at LinkedIN Follow me at Foursquare! Follow me at Google+ House88kend at Wordpress My Main art studio showcase Flirk 
  Photobucket PhotobucketFacebook! House88kend at Webshots! Friendster 
E-mail me to yahoomail! House88kend at Youtube! Photobucket Follow me at Tumblr!

Cheers!~
Kendrick

Categories:

Leave a Reply