I love my Beach! I meant it!



Wonders of the nature, in the place I grew up. There are 6 main places in the Sipitang region....divided into 2 categories: We have 4 in the mountain ranges namely the crocker range mountains(Which shows the beauty of the rainforest of Malaysia), the 5-12 feet tall waterfall (Forget how tall is that), the river around the kampungs, the driveway from Sipitang to Tenom. And the remaining 2 are at the shores of Sipitang namely the beaches of Sipitang and the Merintaman Park beaches.

The photo I capture above were the actual colors of the sunset. The most unique of the beaches of Sipitang that it can changes it's color 10 times within 20-40 minutes! If you are lucky enough, you can see how the color changes! Above was the 3rd layer of the sunset where you can still see the sun setting to the South China Sea and the below photo was the 6th layer of the sunset where it turned to be purplish and blue.  One word:"Marvelous!" I love my beach very much ^^

Kend


Categories:

Leave a Reply