Angeline's,Mian's & Cynthia's Graduation!




Project final Semester Day 153 : Angeline's, Mian's & Cynthia's Graduation!

It was a very important day for the 3 of them, it's their Graduation and I am glad to be able to attend to their graduation. Seeing them, I am very happy that they are finally graduating, I will pray for their future and I hope everything will be awesome in their next stage of life. 

Mian, you look wonderful in that regalia, finally you are graduated! Congratulations and I will pray for your future, do keep in touch and we will meet again! ^^

Angeline, you are beautiful that night, truly, you looked lovely! ^^ Once again, thank you for the invitation and I am proud to be your photographer! ;) Once again, congratulations and I will always support your next stage of life! ^^

Cynthia, you look awesome! Congratulations on your graduation! And finally I was able to attend your graduation, I hope your future will be bright and do keep in touch! See you! ^^

Kend

Categories:

Leave a Reply