Myra at Melbourne!


Project final Semester Day 144 : Myra at Melbourne!

Today I met Myra, it was a surrrrrrrpriseeee and soooo random that she's actually went to Melbourne for holidays and for only 3 days 2 nights?! So how did I met her? Same as Daniel, we met at AMYC camp last year :D That night I invited Pou and we went to docklands to view the beautiful fireworks and what's most beautiful is this firework is more beautiful than the Momba festival and the new year one, also my closest to the fireworks which was nearby the Yarra river~  So beautiful...... That night we indulged ourselves with delicious Italian cuisine at Lygon Street! I call it an awesome day! I went back home earlier due  to not feeling well and need to solve something else... (T.T)

What am I thinking now? ---> I realized that my time here at Melbourne is getting shorter and shorter....my heart is getting heavier and heavier....and sometimes I felt like wanna cry....I really hope I could make more sweet memories with everyone especially with the one I cherish and care the most, not to forget my lovely church friends and those who inspired me...honestly....


Kend

Categories:

Leave a Reply