Friendship never stops here

 Project final Semester Day 143 : Friendship never stops here


We met during an AMYC camp at Brisbane and we become friends since then. We hadn't met for like almost 7 months but we still keep in touch through FB, Skype, MSN and sms. He visited Melbourne and today he visited Swinburne University and I became the tour guide. Went lunch with Wilfred and we had a great time.

Although we did not made enough memories together at Australia, but he is a great friend and I will cherish what have God gave me :)

Thanks Daniel! You've inspired me in many ways^^

P/S: Just a reminder~~ You could make friends in just 5 minutes, be together in 5 years and break up the friendship in just 5 seconds it takes 5 centuries to forget it - Choose your friends wisely, don't hurt your friends, and don't let them use you. Friends should respect each other and not use them for your own good. God gave us the choices to choose and I believe what I've learn from the past experiences is essential :)

Kend 

Categories:

Leave a Reply