D.I.Y birthday card!

It's been a while since I last make a birthday card for friends
this time I am going to make a memorable first birthday card for Lily!

shh.....her birthday is tomorrow :P
 Doing this while rushing my assignments, but it was worth it, I am happy while doing it! ^^

Taaadaaa! The result of the card! Hope she likes it! ><

So what this card means? I tried to make the card as the girls loved to carry...like a pouch, a wallet or a bag, so I came out with something which girls like- a small girls wallet. I plan to do either 2D or 3D and Ming Chu suggested that to make it 3D, so yeap I go for it. The process of thinking and looknig for the right ingredients was hard but fun, took me almost 6 hours to complete it, but I am happy haha! Inside the card I plan to put a place where Lily's closest 3 friends can write into it and Bing Heng to write into it while there is a place for everyone to sign ^^ Enough said~ hohoho


Kend

Categories:

Leave a Reply