My Graduation




Project final Semester Day 154 : My Graduation

A day to remember because it is the day where all our hard work is recognized and framed in a piece of paper.
A day full of anticipation because we get to see ourselves and friends in regalia, together advancing to the next stage of life.
A day that gives us another opportunity to take lots of photos, creating countless memories.
And of course..a day to say goodbye because it is......the time to say goodbye.......

To all my awesome and lovely friends, I sincerely thank you for your presence which lights up my journey of life. No matter where you are, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, Singapore or Japan...it doesn't matter.... Thank you for all the time we had together, the laughter and tears that we shared. People leave and go but true friends stay forever. You know who you are :)

Regards,

♥ Kendrick Ng ♥

Categories:

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    congrats

Leave a Reply